Free Audio Course
This 4-part free audio course shows you the 3 key principles behind the Flywheel and how you can thrive in the new normal.
Our twice monthly webinars, Catalytic Courses, guide you on the principles, workflow, and tools to build your Flywheel.
“Each turn of the flywheel builds upon work done earlier, compounding your investment of effort.”
Jim Collins explained in his book, Turning the Flywheel, that good-to-great companies recognizes the power of continuous improvement. Notwithstanding the initial incremental improvements, this continuous efforts build up their momentum to a point where the companies achieve a breakthrough. That, is called the Flywheel Effect.
Business owners need to put in place a series of processes online in order to pursue their digital ambitions. That said, these are not simply any random processes. These processes are carefully curated based on sound business principles and executed using streamlined no-code tools.
There’s never been been a better time to pursue your digital ambitions.
Be part of a community and connect with like-minded peers who support and hold you accountable.
Discover the principles, strategies, and technology to help you automate your workflow.
Success in business is an on-going endeavor that involves resolving challenges and pursuing ambitions.
Here’s What’s Included:
We are constantly adding new features and here’s what you will get upon joining the BYF Community now:
Starting June 30, 2020, three Catalytic Courses covering:
- How to figure out if your potential customers are searching for a solution to a problem you can solve
- Your expertise is the solution to a problem.
- The most important step is to find out, not guess, whether your potential customers are searching for a solution to the problem you can solve.
- You will learn the workflow and tools to find out if your potential customers are searching for solutions.
- How to figure out if your potential customers are willing to pay
- Just because your potential customers are searching for a solution doesn’t mean they are willing to pay for it.
- Find out if they are willing to pay for the solution.
- More importantly, learn the workflow and tools to find out why they are willing (or not) to pay for your solution.
- How to test if they are willing to buy from you?
- Learn how to use a step in Design Thinking to test if your potential customers are willing to buy from you
- Learn how to sell even before you create your solution
- Get the workflow and tools to do this
Join in the BYF Community!
Choose to save 17% by opting for the annual plan. With the annual plan, you’ll get a full 30-day to enjoy and evaluate the benefits of the BYF Community.
Prefer a month-to-month investment? We’ve got you covered. Simply select the monthly plan at $49 only.